Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Big Feet

This Super Silly FUN Project is all over the internet
I wanted to try it too!  In fact I am wearing them right now and have been for the past hour!
BE CAREFUL! My Big Feet are slippery in the kitchen and on the stairs.  They seem okay on the carpet.  So, GO SLOW!  On stairs, put both feet on one step and hold onto the hand rail.  Lean on the wall or the kitchen counter.  Watch the giant feet as you walk.  I almost tripped going from the smooth floor to the carpet.  Lift up your Big Feet as you walk.

What you need:  Box Board/Cardboard, Scissors, String, Pencil/Marker, Hole Punch Optional
1. Trace your feet onto cardboard, poster board, card stock - something sturdy.  I used a cereal box.

2. Think about the type of BIG FEET you want to make.  The sky is the limit!
3. Draw BIGGER feet around the traced feet and cut them out.
4. Punch a hole (or poke a hole - be careful) on either side of the BIG Feet.
5.  Put string through the holes.  Go down through one hole, up through the other and tie it to your foot just like a shoe.  You could use shoe string, yarn or ribbon.  I used twine.

 






No comments:

Post a Comment