Sunday, April 10, 2016

The Juried High School Show at The Hyde

Congratulations to Chrissy Adam 


Today I attended the Opening Reception of the Juried High School Show at The Hyde Museum in Glens Falls, NY.  They did a wonderful job on everything from displaying the work to presenting awards.  It was a really great experience for my FACS student and her family.  I’m very thankful for all that they do to support student artists.

I would especially like to thank Evi Fisher who was kind and patient with me.  I would email for times and dates only to find them on my fridge from weeks before.  She is always smiling and encouraging no matter what!

Please visit the Hyde for the Student Show
Saturday, April 9 – Sunday, May 1, 2016

Charles R. Wood Gallery

They are celebrating the 25th anniversary of The Hyde Collection’s annual high school juried show. Each year, students from Warren, Washington, Saratoga, Hamilton, and Essex counties submit their work to be reviewed and selected by a jury composed of local art professionals. The exhibition presents 100 works chosen from more than 1,000 entries, showcasing the talent and creativity of our regional high school art students. 





No comments:

Post a Comment